September 2, 2009

4 More

I've sent my query letter out to another 4 agents this week, hoping one of them will request more information.

I've also been spending a lot of time on The Second Romantic Suspense. It seems small, but I have about 5 chapters done. I'm just touching them up before I move on. I'm still not entirely sure where this storyline is going, but have a lot of ideas of what to put in it. I know how the book ends, it's just getting there that counts. The First Romantic Suspense took me about 6 months to write and about 6 more months to edit and make perfect. If I can even get that close with The Second Romantic Suspense I'll be lucky. I have a feeling it's not going to work that way though.

As you can also see the covers for my two novels are different again. Remember they are just for fun. I made them because I was bored and am not very creative when it comes to Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.