February 5, 2010

Overtime

Wow, it's been a busy couple of days, but very productive. I have six chapters written in the first draft and I am still on track for 30 pages each. So that makes about 180 pages written so far. My plot is definitely developing as I go. I really had no outline as to exactly what I wanted like in All That I'm Living For, so it's been interesting to see how my chapters turn out. Chapter 1-5, 11 and half of 15 are done. This MS has less chapters than All That I'm Living For, but more words. Chapter 15 is the last chapter, and yes, I'm already writing it. If you remember from an earlier post I knew how the plot would begin and end, but getting there is what matters. I'll keep those very few of you who actually read this updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.