March 7, 2010

Hallalujah!

I'm down to the last 50 pages for All Because of You. Thank bloody goodness! This book has definitely been a lot harder to write. I'm not sure why, but All That I'm Living For came so easily to me. I had insomnia at the time from working retail and could stay up all night thinking out scenes in my head. This time I sleep soundlessly and don't have much time to work on it I guess. But I'm enjoying writing this book more. There's more action, more deceit, just more of everything. I'm hoping to finish at least one more chapter today. I only have 9 pages left in it (still sticking to 30 pages per chapter goal). I'll have 16 pages of the next chapter to finish and then only one whole complete chapter to plan out. It's the one where my main character has his revenge and I haven't quite figured out EXACTLY how he's going to do it. Once I have the first draft done I'll print it out and leave it alone for a while. This book has been so hard to write and I've spent so much time on it that I need to catch up on other things. Like my husband for example...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.