October 14, 2011

Thank You!...And Goodnight.

Thank you to all of those friends who've submitted their MSS to be critiqued by me. I truly appreciate your support in starting this new adventure.

And I'm excited to announce that on October 15th, 2011, SPJ Editing will go live!

This is a scary - and busy - time for me. Starting your own business brings excitement and jitters. There are so many things that need to be done before tomorrow and little time to do it.

Things are crazier than ever. Not only am I revising and querying two manuscripts, I'm writing and still going to school as well. Add a full-time job on top of it and I've got no time to blog!

So, it is with a sad realization that
The Las Vegas Writer blog must retire.

Not just because of the new business venture, but because of school and writing as well. I've met a lot great people through the blogosphere, made friends, but I don't think it's fair to keep stringing you along with a post every now and then and no comments on your blogs.

The site will stay active in order to keep the collection of Resources up, but there will be no more posts as of October 15, 2011. I updated the About Me page to reflect what I will be taking on in the future and hope you'll stay in contact! I'm glad to have connected with each and every one of you.

Keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.