December 19, 2010

Madness

Ah! I'm falling behind...on everything! This break between semesters is kicking my butt. I have a whole list of things I'd like to accomplish before the only books I'm reading are the ones I'm forced to for a grade, but sadly, this is not the case! I have yet to finish revisions on ALL BECAUSE OF YOU and I'm only a chapter and an epilogue away! Grr.

However, I have completed my New Year's Resolution for 2010 in reading 52, never-before-read, books. :)

I have a post in mind for Friday that will, hopefully, help those of you in the writing world put Microsoft Word Grammar Checker in perspective. My research came as a surprise, considering I use the program EVERY DAY.

Until then...I will miss you - my followers. Sorry I've been away! I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.