December 27, 2009

2010 Game Plan

Now that The First Romantic Suspense is complete and ready for review it's time to start thinking about 2010 goals. I generally have the same New Years Resolutions every year. My main one is reading 50 NEW books a year. I made my goal for 2009 and have created my list for 2010 already. See my Goodreads page for the books I plan to read.
When it comes to my writing I have a lot of plans. January is a time for me to work on some short stories. The First Short Story had been put on the back burner when the "Great file loss of 2009" took place and I think January is a perfect time to pick back up on it. I'm giving myself until January 31st to get that one done and then it will be time to continue work on The Second Romantic Suspense.
It's been a crazy year, but I'm happy to say a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.