December 4, 2009

So It Begins...

Well, I've done everything imaginable to restore the files that have been corrupted. Unfortunately, somebody doesn't think I should have them. I am retyping all 6 chapters that I've lost and rewriting (hopefully from memory) the additions I had in those files. To those of you who volunteered to read the manuscript: I'm sorry. You'll have to wait until January to get your hands on it.
I also lost my biography, but that's easy to rewrite, my playlist I used to write The First Romantic Suspense and the revisions on The First Short Story.
It'll take a while, but I'll get everything fixed. One word of advise I can give to anyone who is a writer, a photographer, pretty much anything to do with the arts: BACKUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.