August 19, 2010

I Forgot to Add...

I forgot to add one other WiP to include in my list of others. It's called My Road and it is my personal journey to publication. The end is not in sight, nor do I know if it ever will be, but I was inspired to write about my life as a writer and the emotions/actions associated with it. Right now, I am still at the beginning, remembering what it was like when I first decided that I wanted to be an author, that I wanted to write for the rest of my life. Writing brings me peace of mind, lets me work my emotions out on paper and this WiP is just another way of doing that, only it's about me. Some out there who read this blog can say they know me well, or personally, but most of you can't. I have given up a lifetime of friendships to get to this point in my life and have neglected a lot of others. Some I'm not happy about, but most are for the best. In any case, I'm hoping this WiP will show others who I am a little clearer than this blog and what writing means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.