August 6, 2010

Pudding House Chapbook Competition

I'm entering yet another contest this month. The Pudding House Chapbook Competition. The piece for competition ranges from 24-28 pages in length, due September 30. From my understanding, the word "chapbook" is a pocket sized book. The publisher is requiring cover art in case of publication. I'm honestly thinking about using a chapter from one of my books, but I need ideas for cover art. Any suggestions? My first idea for submission would be the Chapter 1 of All Falls Down which is Daniel's (my hero) release from prison and the starting of his new life. That chapter is actually only 14 pages long, but expanding it won't be a problem.

Send me pictures or artwork that you think would work for the coverart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.