October 12, 2010

I Need You - 3 Of You, That Is

I need beta-readers for my second novel, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I've only had a couple of people close to me read over this MS and it's time to get some real critism. Please don't offer if you don't have the time to get it back to me soon. I'm looking for a quick turn around (say in 14 days) from someone who is somewhat educated/educated in mystery/suspense and knows how the MS should flow. Three different readers would be great.

If you're interested, please email me! I can send the MS in PDF format and will give permissions to make notes in the margains or we can work something out in Word if you can't use PDF.

Click here for my revised query in case you want a little more information and tone of the MS.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding someone! I unfortunately don't have the time or am I that well educated in mystery/suspense!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.