March 9, 2011

Something's Going To Break


Otherwise known as "I have too many ideas and not enough time to write." Do you ever feel like this? My brain won't shut off. I keep thinking of new novel ideas and it won't stop. Some people don't have this problem. They can't think of ideas, but I have an over-abundance and it's driving me mad because I don't have time to write! I am very grateful though. I will always have something to write about for about the next 5 years. But  they're all so shiny and new! I have to just remind myself to take it one project at a time.

Do you have this problem? Do you have too many ideas pushing their way to the front of your mind?


3 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as too many ideas ;)
    I always make a note of my ideas so I can come back to them when I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely one dilemma I wouldn't mind having :D I hope you find time to write them all someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh yes, I hear you on this one. But although it is frustrating when you have no time, I find scribbling down bits of ideas and poking them with a stick every so often is great for when you do have time to be more creative!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.