April 17, 2011

How Do You Track?

I have several queries still out for consideration on my commercial suspense, LET ME OUT. There were thirteen submissions to begin with and now, I'm down to seven. How do I keep track? Like this:


First, let me just say, I suck at Excel. I hate the program because it always finds a way to piss me off. So this spreadsheet is just crap, but it fits my needs. I prefer to use the table option in Word, but it is a lot more work than I have time, or am willing, to put into it. The blocks of black are rejections and there's a second page, but there has to be an easier way.

So how do you track? Do you have a template you're willing to share with me? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, and welcome to all the new followers! Hope you enjoy. I will stop by your sites as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.