June 3, 2011

Blogger Bites!

So Anne over at the Piedmont Writer just informed me that she lost a few people in her blog roll because of the way Blogger has been acting up lately! It appears I've lost some of you as well and it looks like I've even been taken off a few blog rolls too. If I haven't been commenting on your blogs, which I do almost everyday, please let me know in the comments and I will go back and re-add you to the roll. If you want to make sure I'm following you, take a look at my profile. I beleive every blog I follow is listed there. If you're not on it, send me an email or leave a comment here and I'll fix that right away!

I know there are authors out there who use WordPress. I am thinking of switching over, but it appears to be very complicated. What are your thoughts? Are you happy with Blogger or are you looking for a way out too? 

8 comments:

  1. I know Blogger has been a royal pain. I would like to switch over but to be honest, I really don't like Wordpress. Blogger is easier. And I'm lazy. So until things get worse, I'll stay with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as familiar with wordpress as I am with blogger. Unless horrible things happen I'll probably stay where I'm at.

    You can follow me. I'm not on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger acts up sometimes, but it's much easier to connect with people than Wordpress. I figure it's free so I'll just put up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you're back on my list. I saw you just fine this morning. Sorry for your troubles. I don't know why this is happening. Blogger doesn't seem to care. I keep hoping they'll announce something but they never do. See you Tuesday. I've got some friends stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is so much easier to deal with. I consider myself an expert with Blogger. When I tried Wordpress for a day, I couldn't even figure out how to change the background or put my title up there.

    Kayeleen - just went and followed you!

    Stephanie - I've never had trouble with Blogger until recently. I think I may keep it for a little while longer, but if it keeps kicking me out I may change.

    Anne - Yay! Good to see you again! Thanks so much for contributing. See you Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to reading ur blog, by the sheer title of it...n wordpress is very complicated...nice blog,looking forward to reading more stuff on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sticking with Blogger. It's got it's quirks, but It's easy for me to use and I don't have the patience to learn another blogging system! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that's so weird! I KNOW I was following you, but I just checked, and I wasn't..... stupid blogger! I just switched layouts and lost a couple major widgets too. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.