July 23, 2010

Slice and Dice

Well, some changes are coming in my current WiPs. First off, I'm rethinking titles. Here are the new ideas:
My Demon of Life (Book 1) = My Demonic Love
My Mortal Eclipse (Book 2) stays the same
My Beautiful Disaster (Book 3) stays the same
My Adored Torment (Book 4) stays the same
My Angel of Death (was Book 2, now Book 5) = My Angelic Death
What do you think? I'm currently writing My Demonic Love and have come across some interesting developments. As I told you a few days ago, my Heroine didn't want to kill the Archangel. Well, that realization has now grown into a completely new chapter being added in the beginning and a rework of my Hero and Heroine's separation. Don't worry, they get back together. In Romances they always do.
As you can see I've moved My Angel of Death, now My Angelic Death to the end of the series. The reasoning? I'll give you an insider look. My antagonist in My Demonic Love is the Heroine in My Angelic Death. She is sentenced to angelic prison and her story starts there. I needed to give her some time to get used to the idea, to suffer, grow humble, and open herself to change, maybe even love. I believe the series will run more smoothly with her story at the end. As far as I know, her story is the last of the series. I don't have anymore planned after that, but you never know what will happen in the future.
Welcome to new followers! I'm glad you can be a part of these experiences for me as a writer and look forward to getting to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.