July 2, 2010

Day Four

This no sugar thing is turning into a piece of cake. I feel SO much better. I'm not thinking about sugar at all. It's amazing, I can turn it down left and right now without temptation. Water goal is going well. I didn't really have a problem there. My creativity goal is coming along, keeping my drawing up and running. I find I like to sketch book covers. Not sure why, but all's good.

Still doing revisions on All or Nothing. Over half way through now. Getting so close! I've now added a new critic to my world and am loving her already. So many great tips coming my way for All Because of You.

I found a good article today, again for character development. See the entire article here.

1. How do you learn best?
Observation? Participation? Trial and error? Rumination and cogitation? Consulting experts? Writing?
2. How open are you to new ideas and information? Do you change your mind frequently, based on what people have told you? Are you a traditionalist, deciding on the basis of what’s always been?
3. When you walk into a party, what do you notice first? The mood? The people? The decorations? The things that need to be fixed? The background music? The food on the buffet table? Whether or not you fit in?
4. Is one sense more highly developed than another? For instance, do you tend to take in the world primarily through vision? (“I’ll believe that when I see it!”) Or are you more auditory? Do you determine if a person is lying by the tone of voice? What about the sixth sense—intuition? How often do you rely on your “gut” and then have your feelings confirmed?
5. Do you usually notice problems around you? What is your response? Do you write an angry letter to the editor? Shrug and move on? Analyze what’s wrong and how to fix it? Take it as evidence that the world is falling apart? What about problems within yourself?
6. Would you say you are an optimist or a pessimist? Would your friends agree?
7. Are you more interested in the past, the future or living in the now? Are you one to keep holiday traditions? If you had to move tomorrow, how long would it take you to make new friends?
8. How do you decide if you can trust someone? By experience with this person? First impressions? Intuition? Do you test the person somehow? Or are you just generally disposed to trust or not to trust?
9. Are you a deliberate, careful speaker, or do you talk without thinking first? Do you use slang, or do you use diction your old English teacher would approve?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some chocolate while you're at it.